Zordan is looking for a service manager to join the team. The selected resource, who will work in headquarters, will be part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a customer segment.
They will be responsible for managing the job order and supervising construction sites, coordinating and interfacing at the technical level with assemblers and principals. Will liaise internally with designers and technicians, monitoring all phases of installation.
- Management and planning of construction sites;
- Selection, organization and supervision of assembly teams;
- Organizing the travel of assemblers;
- Budgeting, accounting and reporting of job site costs.
- High School Diploma;
- Previous experience in site management;
- Preferred background from the furniture, plant or construction industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Willingness to travel 50% (lasting a few days to a maximum of three weeks) to the Middle East, Europe, North America;
- Ability to read technical drawings for project management;
- Familiarity with 3D modeling software.
- Organizational skills;
- Problem solving;
- Empathy and communication skills;
The resource will be placed in an innovative and person-oriented work environment. They will, in addition, enjoy in-house training programs and reconciliation tools.
For more information, please see the careers page.